Hosted Voice Systems Hosted IP, as the name suggests, is a hosted IP telephony solution. The main components are located in Hosted IP’s state of the art data centre and the customers’ phones link into the system across a secure, voice-enabled broadband network.
Hosted IP enables businesses to concentrate on their core operations by reducing the time and resource spent on their telephony requirements.
- Rent what you need when you want it
- Scale users and applications rapidly
- Make changes in real time using a web browser
- Use a single network for voice and data
- Unify your communications system across all sites
- Monthly rental model
- Minimal capital outlay
- Use of operational not capital expenditure
- Lowered support and maintenance costs for telephony and data systems
- Free calls between sites
- Access to features such as voice recording and call centre functionality on a per user, per month basis
- System is always upgraded and remains state of the art at no extra cost
Hosted IP includes a unique Web Provisioning System which has been designed to maximise the customer experience.
It provides businesses with the tools that can enable them to: Meaning callers find the correct department first time on more occasions.
Features if Hosted IP includes
- View call logs and billing information
- Add and remove extensions
- Assign DDI’s
- Configure hunt groups, pick up groups and auto attendants
- Configure call forwarding and voicemail options
- Personal and company Phone books
- Access voicemails. And voicemail to email
- Increased efficiency of telephone administration
- Fewer missed calls resulting in lost revenue
- The ability to upgrade and adapt to changes in call volumes or business practices
- Greater visibility and monitoring of calls
- Increased efficiency through better call distribution
- Conference calling
- Auto Attendant/IVR
- Music on Hold
- Voice Mail
- Caller Line ID
For more information please call us on 0800 0271 174 today.